In this guide, I will explain in detail the fastest and the easiest way to buy BitTorrent Coins. No doubt, The easiest way to buy BitTorrent Coins is online. As you make sure you have a secure and stable internet connection, you can proceed to have BitTorrent Coin in no time. Buying any cryptocurrency is not a big deal as it takes just a few steps to buy it. But before diving into the details of how to buy BitTorrent Coin, let’s have a glimpse of what you need to know and what you should get ready before buying Bittorrent Coin.
What you need to know before buying Bittorrent Coin (BTT)
1. Cryptocurrency Wallet
A crypto wallet is a piece of software/app or hardware that you can use to store and manage cryptocurrencies. Like with any new product you decide to buy, you must first make sure you’ve done your research. Find out what sort of cryptocurrency wallet you want to store your coins in. I would suggest you should get some basic knowledge about crypto wallets before buying Bittorrent Coins. You can check our article “What is Cryptocurrency Wallet ” to get some basic information about crypto wallets.
2. Cryptocurrency Exchange
Crypto exchanges provide services for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Different types of exchanges provide different services like fiat-to-crypto or crypto-to-crypto exchange. They also have different types of payment methods and different terms and conditions. You should also check if Bittorrent Coin (BTT) is available in the exchange. Because not all cryptocurrencies are listed in every exchange. You can check our article “What is cryptocurrency exchange” to have some ideas about crypto exchanges.
3. Methods of payment
When you are buying cryptocurrency through the exchanges or from crypto users, there are many ways to pay for it. For example, paying through credit card, debit card, PayPal, cash, or some other methods. You should know if the exchange you are going to use will accept your preferred method of payment or not.
The Easiest Ways to Buy Bittorrent Coin (BTT)
1. How to Buy Buy Bittorrent Coin Through Exchange
In order To buy or sell cryptocurrencies through exchanges, you will have to go through a few steps. I will explain it in a bit, but before let me explain the two types of exchanges that are available in the crypto market.
Fiat to Crypto exchanges: In this type of exchange you can buy cryptocurrencies in exchange for Fiat money. Binance and Coinbase is one example of this type of exchange. You can buy BTC, BCH, LTC and ETH, and many more altcoins in Binance and Coinbase exchanges.
Crypto to Crypto exchanges: This type of exchange helps you to exchange crypto like BTC, ETH, BCH, and many more with other cryptocurrencies. Binance is also one of the famous examples of crypto-to-crypto exchange.
Now you know the different services provided by exchanges, You can select which type of exchange will work for you. If you are going to buy crypto by using your credit card, debit card, PayPal, you have to choose fiat to crypto exchanges. Otherwise, you can go for crypto to crypto exchanges if you just want to exchange one type of crypto with another. For example, to exchange USDT with Ethereum.
Steps to Buy Bittorrent Coin (BTT) Through Crypto Exchanges
- Have a personal cryptocurrency wall account
- Depending on your location, Find the the most reliable cryptocurrency exchange (e.g. Binance Exchange)
- Open the exchange website or download the app
- Create an account by providing the required information for registration, like user name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Verify your identity, this step may require your passport or national ID card number, or a copy of your passport or ID Card. Please check the requirements on the exchange’s website.
- Once your account is verified, Deposit some funds to your account with dollars or euros or any currency that you are using.
- Search and select e Bittorrent Coin (BTT) from the list .
- Select the amount of Bittorrent Coin (BTT) you want to buy.
- Select the method of payment.
- Transfer it safely in your personal cryptocurrency wallet. (optional)
2. How to Buy Altcoins Directly From Crypto Users (Peer to Peer Exchanges)
As I explained you can buy cryptocurrency from the crypto exchange. But crypto exchanges are centralized and run by some organizations. Which means you will have to follow their terms and conditions. You will have to provide your identification and the fee they will charge for each transaction you make. So if you don’t want to share your identity and also don’t want to pay additional fees to crypto exchange then you have to buy crypto directly from crypto users.
Now the question is how will you find crypto users who are willing to sell their crypto? And the answer is Peer To Peer (PTP) Exchanges.
Peer To Peer (PTP) Exchanges provides a platform for crypto users to sell and buy cryptocurrencies directly from one another.
The sellers make a listing of cryptocurrencies they want to sell along with all the information like the amount, price, method of payment, etc. The buyers will see the listing and will choose the one which suits them, so they will contact each other and will close the deal. There is also a transition fee but far less than the centralized exchanges.
Steps to Buy Cryptocurrency Directly From Crypto Users
- Have a personal cryptocurrency wall account
- Create an account in the Peer To Peer (PTP) Exchanges.
- Check listings from sellers
- Find and Select Bittorrent Coin (BTT) listing.
- Check the payment method and other requirements. .
- Check the seller history and reviews
- Provide the required details for listing and submit your request.
- If your request is accepted, the amount of cryptocurrency will be sent to the escrow. Escrow protects both buyers and sellers from fraud. When the terms and conditions are met the cryptocurrency will be released to the buyer, otherwise, it will be sent back to the seller.
- Send payment to the seller according to the payment method the seller mentioned.
- Once the seller receives and confirms the method, the Escrow will release and send cryptocurrency to the buyer crypto wallet.